ELEMENTS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- 1. Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you register for our Service, when you send us information or communications, when you submit content to our Service, and/or when you otherwise use our Service. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or otherwise provide to us, including information that is generated by your activities on our Service.
- We collect Personal Data from you, such as your username, password, and e-mail address, when you create an account on our Service.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information, from you at other points in the Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or that you submit to us, in order to send you a reply.
- You may choose to contribute content to publicly available areas of the Service, including messages, comments, and other content that you own or have the right to display and reproduce. Contributed content will be stored on our servers and other users of the Service will be able to see it.
1.2 Data Collected Through Technology. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you based on your use of the Service, directly and indirectly. Like most Internet services, we automatically gather this Personal Data and Anonymous Data and store it in log files each time you access our Service.
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect Anonymous Data from you, such as application version, operating system, platform, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your device when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), a date/time stamp for your visit, location information of your mobile device, and other demographic information.
- 2. Use of Your Data
2.1 Generally. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used to provide you with a customized experience, aid us in serving you better, and to respond to your requests. We use your Personal Data to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network.
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the services and customer support you request. Location information is only used for the optional feature of sharing meeting information among users, as described below in Section 2.2.
- Provide improved administration of the Service.
- Analyze request and usage patterns, diagnose problems with our server and administer our Service.
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Service.
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories.
- The e-mails we send may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mail, such as whether the e-mail was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked.
- Send you e-mail messages or postal mail informing you of our products and services and also third party products and services we believe may be of interest to you, such as new features and services, special offers, and updated information, and for other marketing purposes for us or other companies.
2.2 Sharing of User Information. Depending on your account settings, (a) other users may be able to search for you and your activities on the Service using your username or e-mail address, and (b) you may share the location and time of meetings with other users within a certain distance from your location or with other users who know your username or e-mail address. If you associate your name with your username or e-mail address, then other users to whom you have revealed your name will be able to personally identify your activities on the Service. If you use areas of our Service, if available, where you post your own messages, comments, and other content, otherwise participate in the community, or send emails or other messages to other users of our Service, you should be aware that any Personal Data you provide can be read, collected or used by other users of the Service, could be used to send you unsolicited messages, and will be stored on our servers. We are not responsible for the Personal Data you choose to submit in these areas of the Service.
- 3. Disclosure of Your Data.
3.1 We may share your Personal Data with:
- Third parties under contract to perform functions on our behalf or on behalf of our merchants. Examples include sending postal mail or e-mail, analyzing data, performing quality assurance, testing, providing technical support, providing marketing assistance, verifying identity, fraud screening and providing customer service. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only as needed to perform their functions.
- We may share Anonymous Data with third parties.
- 4. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
4.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us by contacting us at http://ipromises.org/contact/, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
- 5. A Note About Children. Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
- 6. Security. We have industry-standard security measures in place to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including your Personal Data. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Elements Behavioral Health
Attn: Vera Appleyard
17785 Center Court Drive, Suite 280, Cerritos, CA 90703